Graphic / Web / Ad / Editorial Designer
will be responsible for providing professional graphic, web, and editorial design with our.
- Meeting with clients to ascertain their business, marketing, and promotion needs.
- Prepare graphics layout to illustrate clients' vision by taking into consideration of cultural, physical, and social factors in planning.
- Planning and executing designs for the targeted audience.
- Developing materials for internet Web page, media and multimedia projects by using computer software to create desired layouts to design elements and to program digital and animated graphics.
- Presenting completed design projects to clients for approval.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Digital Information Design or related field.
- Professional in Illustrator and Photoshop and intermediated in Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Experience in DTP designs.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.